Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Warning to Others

So in this entire process, the big question I still have is why I was put on testosterone to begin with, and why I was not helped at the very end; when I was going into insanity, and dying of polycythemia. This is a warning to people considering marriage, both men and women, need to watch-out for potential control issues. I believe this was a large contribution to why what happened to me did.

Let me start with what I know, as it is what happened, and I will be brief. Testosterone was proposed to me by my mother-in-law's doctor in 2009, and in asking to visit an endocrinologist, I was told it wasn't really needed. Yet, after I had mono in 2014, and I had my own doctor by this time, either my mother-in-law or ex-wife contract her doctor again, and I was lied to and took the testosterone. Today my levels have fully recovered, meaning, I never had a need for the testosterone prescriptions to begin with. 

Now, why would they do this when I had been diagnosed with Mono? How could testosterone cure mono? The other major issue, was while becoming sick with mono, my mother-in-law came over and referred to me as "sick and yellow" (jaundice) and I was removed from my house by the police for telling her to stop yelling at my children and myself, asking her to leave, but she would not. Yes, this is true, and the police report describes this; and rather immediately afterwards, this is when the idea of testosterone was re-introduced by her doctor.

My best guess is that testosterone was seen as a method of producing more work out of me. That's about it. My sister was informed of another reason, and I am hoping she will help in clarifying this within this blog, but as I will explain, she likely never will. 

Moving on, it is true that within being married, over time, a great deal of control was taken over me. By the end, I had extremely limited access to my finances, but I was working as a teacher and coaching a couple of basketball teams, and seemed to have been generally just kept endlessly busy. The threat of divorce was often used as well, and in fact, two people spoke to me about how badly I was being treated just before the arrest; one man from Nobleton, and another from Collingwood. 

But this control was also much deeper. For instance, years ago, one of my brother-in-law's relationships fell apart and his then girlfriend's daughter was to stay at my home for about 2 weeks until her mother was able to get things in order. Yet, soon enough my brother-in-law disappeared, as did her mother, and I was left to raise the child for several years. It was a very odd situation, but all of this was done without much of my input, and after the first couple of weeks, this child had no where to go, so she stayed at my home. 

In any event, I would seriously warn people about what kind of marriage they are getting into. For one, if the person you are interested takes liberties with your life, walk away. It will only get worse. In my case I have been informed, and know for certain, that there is indeed an underlying generalized and learnt hatred of men at play here. After a very long contemplation of just how this all happened, that is the big take-away, and it may seem odd, even as if I am being vindictive... however, it is not. It likely is the reason and it needs to be explained. Those close to the case will know exactly what I am talking about.

In my case, concern was certainly shown in my medical care pertaining to testosterone, but when I was obviously in very serious trouble medically before the arrest, basically no concern was shown. It was just aggravating, but I will admit, I had also turned into a psychotic nightmare. But I was also dying. 


During the aftermath of the charges, once they were dropped, there was no help given within the following medical tribunals, and any suggestion this was a medical disaster was not fully recognized. Instead the idea that all that happened was do to the sexual abuse I suffered as a kid was promoted, and an early therapist who came to know what happened was actually contacted to dissuade me from further medical investigation. In reality, the forensic investigators were doing it away. Regardless, those who helped such as lawyers and medical experts were basically excused as frauds, and personally name called. I was simply to take a plea deal and go away. Looking back, it's all rather unsettling, and to be totally honest Job 2:9 rather sums it up.

I will never get married again. And as ugly a story this is, this was also the ruination of my life, and I will not apologize for standing up for myself concerning what happened. My life was ruined, by some sort of medical deception. By the end, I was literally nearly dead and psychotic. And while I am still shocked by what happened, I have done much to improve my life going ahead, yet, this does not mean I won't provide a full explanation.




Warning to Others

So in this entire process, the big question I still have is why I was put on testosterone to begin with, and why I was not helped at the ver...